We did it in 2015 and had such a great time, I thought we’d do it again in 2016! One of my lifetime goals is to read all the Newbery Medal winning titles, and this is my way of working toward that goal. I’d love for you to join me! Here’s how the challenge will work:
- This challenge will run January-October.
- Each month will focus on a decade’s worth of Newbery Medalists and honor books.
- I will post a list of all the eligible titles for the month on the first day of the month. I will also post which title(s) I plan to read. I’ll provide a linky for your own “I’m in” post.
- You may read one title or two or as many as you want.
- I will post the wrap-up post for you to link up your thoughts and reviews on the last day of the month.
- You’re welcome to play one month and not the next. This is low-stress.
Who’s in? 🙂