After reading of Barbara’s success with this challenge, I have decided to participate in the 2015 TBR Pile Challenge at Roof Beam Reader. My Kindle is chock full of titles I’ve purchased on the cheap or downloaded free, and I almost never make time to read them. 2015 will be the year for reading my Kindle! Here are the twelve books I plan to read, with a couple of extras just in case I’ve picked a dud. 😉
- 10 Gifts of Wisdom by Sally Clarkson
- The 10 Habits of Happy Moms by Meg Meeker, M.D.
- Bread and Wine: A Love Letter to Life Around the Table, with Recipes by Shauna Niequist
- Chasing China: A Daughter’s Quest for Truth by Kay Bratt
- Composing Amelia by Alison Strobel
- Glorious Ruin: How Suffering Sets You Free by Tullian Tchividjian
How to Live on 24 Hours a Day by Arnold BennettRead January 2015
- The Kindness of Strangers: Penniless Across America by Mike McIntyre
- Lord, Teach Us to Pray by Andrew Murray
- Love Has a Face: Mascara, a Machete and One Woman’s Miraculous Journey with Jesus in Sudan by Michelle Perry
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain
Sparkly Green Earrings: Catching the Light at Every Turn by Melanie ShankleRead February 2015 A Thankful Heart in a World of Hurt by Joni Eareckson TadaRead February 2015
- When I Lay My Isaac Down: Unshakable Faith in Unthinkable Circumstances by Carol J. Kent
That’s a lot of nonfiction, but I’m ready for it! Happy 2015 to me!