- Alice @ Supratentorial highlights the individual favorites of each of her three children, all at age 18 months. I love this post!
- Janet @ Across the Page reviews The Ordinary Princess, a book that sounds like it can’t help but be a winner.
- Maggy @ Red Ted’s Art Blog combines a German fairytale book with a fabulous art project (save your toilet paper rolls, if you aren’t already!)
- Heather @ Books for Breakfast, who has a talent for finding vintage gems, really reviews a doozy this time: The Man Who Lost His Head, illustrated by one of my favorites, Robert McCloskey. Also don’t miss her review of a book sure to elicit giggles: Merry Merry FIBruary.
- Annette @ Live, Learn, Love highlights a variety of books this week, from Frosty the Snowman to Frog and Toad. Check it out!
Have a great weekend, everyone!
Please like & share: