It has been a while since I’ve participated in Friday Felicities, but this week I’m posting in honor of the hostess, Becky, who is recovering beautifully from kidney transplant surgery. Becky and I are friends in real life, and I am so pleased and thankful to God for the way her life is going! 🙂
Let’s see. I have a lot to be thankful for this week! Actually, I’m reaching back several weeks for some of these, since I haven’t reported in a while.
- A newly-turned six year old resident of the House of Hope. Where have the past six years gone?
- A break from our usual schedule as we wait on the DLM. I always thought we’d school year ’round, and the jury’s still out, but can I say that I’m loving summer break?!?!?
- Eating breakfast under the maple tree in the back yard with Laura and Mary. 🙂
- Gigantic strawberries for breakfast!
- Supper with a dear friend who surprised us with a beautiful, handcrafted baby quilt for the DLM. Thanks, Wanda!
- The completion of a successful kindergarten year for Lulu.
- A healthy pregnancy that is almost at its end! 🙂