One of my lifetime goals is to read all the Newbery Medal winning titles, and this is my way of working toward that goal. This is the third year I’ve hosted this challenge, and it is one of the things that keeps me reading and blogging! I’d love for you to join me! Here’s how the challenge will work:
- This challenge will run January-October.
- Each month will focus on a decade’s worth of Newbery Medalists and honor books. The challenge will run chronologically, which means we’ll start with the 1920s in January and end with the 2010s in October.
- I will post a list of all the eligible titles for the month on the first day of the month. (In the case of January, it will be the second of the month. 🙂 ) I will also post which title(s) I plan to read.
- You may read one title or two or as many as you want.
- I will post the wrap-up post for you to link up your thoughts and reviews on the last day of the month. I’ll provide a proper linky for this post.
- You’re welcome to play one month and not the next. This is low-stress.
Who’s in? 🙂 Feel free to add a link below to your own blog post about the challenge, or add a comment that you’re in!
Come back tomorrow for the January list and for what I’m planning to read!