Anybody up for a low-stress challenge in 2015? 🙂 One of my lifetime goals is to read all the Newbery Medal winning titles, so I thought–why not get started sooner rather than later? And why not ask some friends to join me? Here’s how the challenge will work:
- This challenge will run January-October.
- Each month will focus on a decade’s worth of Newbery Medalists and honor books.
- January: 1920s
- February: 1930s
- March: 1940s
- April: 1950s
- May: 1960s
- June: 1970s
- July: 1980s
- August: 1990s
- September: 2000s
- October: 2010s
- I will post a list of all the eligible titles for the month on the first day of the month. I will also post which title(s) I plan to read. I’ll provide a linky for your own “I’m in” post.
- You may read one title or two or as many as you want.
- I will post the wrap-up post for you to link up your thoughts and reviews on the last day of the month.
- You’re welcome to play one month and not the next. This is low-stress.
How does this sound? I’d love to have you join me. Please leave a comment if you think this is something you’d like to do, and feel free to grab the button up at the top to share!